Sunday, April 12, 2009

Okay - After a tiny bit of prodding from my good friend Sadie, I finally started this up. And before you say it, Boss - I know. I don't have the pictures loaded. But I promise I will before the next couple of days.
One of the most important reasons I did this, is to keep in touch with Sadie, as well as other friends and family without sending out ten million emails at a time - that's me, always making my life easier! Since I have a rather extended family - five brothers & sisters, not to mention a multitude of nieces, nephews & a few grands, a son & daughter-in-law, etc it seemed the best way to go at it.
As for the existing picture on this, it was taken at the City of Refuge in Kona, Hawaii. And for those of you that know me, I'm the one on the right!!! I know, the title of this bad boy is MAUI. Trust me, you'll get tired of pictures from there very soon!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!! I'm so excited that you started a blog, as well as honored that I played a role. Even if it was through nagging & prodding!!

    Yes, you do have a big family and you, my friend, are the Queen of Efficiency.

    I'm really happy that you've done this and look forward to staying more caught up with you & Gary. Let me know if you run into any problems.

    Oh, and I'll never tire of seeing pictures of Maui. :-)

    Happy Blogging Miss M!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I'm so happy you joined in our blogging fun.

    Miss you loads!

    ReplyDelete