Friday, April 24, 2009

New Furniture




Ok - the pictures are VERY blurry. For whatever reason, my wonderful little camera is giving me fits. But I knew if I didn't post something - and soon! - I was going to get my head handed to me. If you squint, it sharpens up the picture a bit...



We have a tropical theme going on, warm colors on the walls and ton's of plants - Gary has the green thumb, not me. I can kill silk plants - which is another story about my friend Sue.
The far end of the couch has a little chaise on it for those nice relaxing days - unfortunately, today will be spent watching it snow from that cute little seat. Yup - nice little Spring storm. I am SO not happy about that!






3 comments:

  1. Hey, if you have to watch it snow, this looks like a pretty good place to me. Big plush sofas, a well-stocked wine rack, and is that Kahlua I see ready to be poured....Beats the hell out watching it snow from your desk, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So warm & cozy, I love it!

    Seriously, snow? Ugh. Would you kill me if I told you it's 83 and I'm wearing flip flops? If it makes you feel any better come July you'll be enjoying paradise and I'll be melting in the serious southern humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks fantastic!! Find more Modern Retro Furniture from Casamodern.

    ReplyDelete